NOTICE! FACE TO FACE WORSHIP HAS RESUMED
We are happy to announce that as long as the weather permits we will continue trying to “Worship-On-The Green” (on the lawn behind the Mission House) for a bit longer. Going forward, If it is wet or below 63 F we'll move into the Sanctuary. Whether outdoor or indoor, social distancing will be maintained. Worship will begin at 10:30AM; we ask that you arrive at least 20 minutes earlier to get settled. Please note that for outdoor services you are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs OR you may stay in your car---whatever makes you comfortable.
A few reminders in preparation for in-person worship gatherings at Brookdale:
• Restrooms are cleaned weekly. Each of us is responsible for cleaning up any soiling of the restrooms. Please clean and disinfect touched surfaces (doorknobs and handles) before leaving.
• Disinfectant and hand sanitizer will be available, but you are encouraged to bring your own supplies and take them with you after worship.
• Unfortunately, Group Singing will be limited outdoors; and prohibited indoors---but feel free to whisper the tunes behind your masks
• We follow the guidance from the State of NJ regarding handwashing, face coverings, and social distancing, etc. So “passing of the peace” will still be ‘touch-free’.
• remember: If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
We are hoping to continue making our services available for remote participation via ZOOM. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to assist with setting-up, sanitizing and/or cleaning up. We truly appreciate your willingness to help. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
ATTENTION LEADERS OF GROUPS USING FELLOWSHIP HALL!
We are pleased to announce the that Fellowship Hall is once again available for use; Group meetings may resume. However, due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions and concerns we ask your understanding and cooperation in the following ways:
1) Please plan to clean and sanitize the area and equipment you use before and after each meeting and bring the necessary supplies with you to do that.
2) Please understand that you are responsible for following state and federal regulations regarding "social distancing"
3) We have folded and moved many of the tables onto the platform. You are free to use as many of them as you like, but we ask that you sanitize and return any tables and chairs that you use to their storage location before leaving.
Please feel free to speak with your POC if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc. ... If we all think of and look out for "the other" we can make this work! God bless!
The monthly Community Meal has been cancelled until further notice. We look forward to a time when we can resume this (or an alternative) ministry. We miss y'all!
Heartfelt thanks to any and all who have helped in cleaning up the debris from hurricane Isaias. Amazingly, praise God, no one was hit and no structure was damaged except for the fence between the cemetary and the rear parking lot; but it's like the storm AIMED for that target - LOL!